Ethiopian Red Cross Society
Reporter Sep 21, 2022
INVITATION TO BID
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bids from eligible, qualified bidders for the Supply of Consultancy Service: Project End Evaluation as per the detailed requirements stated in the bid document.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Hundred Bir) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, first floor, office No.25; which is located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2014 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms CPO only specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the bid offer, on a separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- The financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labeled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO together shall then be sealed in and signed on an outer envelope, addressed to the Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose 20 address is mentioned below. far
- Bidders shall submit their detailed specifications as per the TOR with their technical proposal.
- Bid will be closed on Oct. 05, 2022, at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- If the opening day falls on a public holiday, the closing and opening will be on the next working day.
- Bidders are advised to read the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill in all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 9 above may result in an automatic rejection.
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 518 0175
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.