Ethiopian Herald Sep 20, 2022
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
To all Consultancy Service to provide General STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation measures firms with license valid for the Our company Yonab Construction now invites sealed bids for eligible bidders for the Consultancy service to provide General STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation measures for Combolcha Bypass Road project.
1. The Bidders have to present
Trade License Renewed for the year 2014 E.C. and
Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at the bid submission date
VAT Registration Certificate
Registration as a Supplier in the list of Mandated Public Body, i.e. public procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
The firm should have an Experience of more than two years of working in a community in collaboration with the community and local organizations on HIV/AIDS.
2. Bidders shall submit both technical and financial proposals 1original and 2 copies for each in a separate sealed envelope and the two envelopes sealed in one outer envelope.
3. A complete set of bidding documents (Term of Reference) prepared in the English language may be collected by any interested eligible bidder from our company Yonab Construction Head Quarter located at In front of Urael Church (Awash Insurance Building 3rd floor) Tel: 011 562 0087, Mobile 0912 61 46 85 Fax 11 562 0142 free of any fee on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 8:30 AM-11:00 PM local time.
4. Bidders shall submit their bids in two envelopes, the first envelope labeled as “Qualification Information and Bid Security” and the second envelope “Financial Bid” in a separate sealed and the two envelopes sealed in one other outer envelope. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information First and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in the form of CPO an amount ETB 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr).
6. We will not be responsible for any costs/expenses incurred by the bidders in connection with site visits, preparation, and delivery of bids.
7. We reserve the right to reject any or all bids without assigning any reason/s thereof.
A. Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all forms of the bid price
B. All bids must include VAT on the summary of the bid price.
8. Bid must be delivered to Office of Yonab Construction, Civil Engineering Department as per the address indicated below on the 15th day from the bid announcement date (considering the bid announcement date as day one) on/before 02:30 PM.
9. The qualification information and the bid security will be opened on the same date at 3:00 PM at the Yonab Head office in the presence of the bidders of their legal representatives who wish to attend the same.
10. Our company, Yonab Construction, reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
In front of Urael Church (Awash Insurance Building 3rd floor)
Tel. 011-562-0087/ Mobile 0912-61-46-85 / Fax 11-562-0142 Addis Ababa