Ethiopian Airlines Group (EAG)
Ethiopian Herald Sep 15, 2022
Invitation for Tender
Bid Announcement No. SSNT-T338
Ethiopian Airlines Group intends to invite qualified Category 1 International Contractors (GC/BC-1 for national bidders) for the Design, Build, and Commissioning of Addis Ababa International Airport
Terminal-I, and Terminal-2 Interior Decoration Works Project.
Hence, ETG invites all interested and eligible local and international contractors who can meet the requirements stated hereunder:
- GC/BC of Grade/Category One (1) with relevant experience in interior decoration works and renewed trade license for 2014/15 E.C or 2021/22 G.C.
- Renewed certificate of registration from the authorized body as (GC/BC) of Grade one (1) and valid licenses for the year 2014 E.C or 2021/2022 G.C to submit sealed tenders for the execution of Terminal-2, Terminal-1 Interior Decoration Works Project at Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Valid VAT registration certificate and Taxpayer registration.
- Tax clearance certificate stating the bidder is eligible to participate in any public tender and valid at least at the deadline for submission of bids.
- Bidders should deposit a non-refundable ETB 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) to the nearby Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) branch referring to this tender number SSNT- T338 Ethiopian Airlines Group Account Number 1000006958277(E-99). Bidders shall email the scanned copy of the deposit slip, stating the project title/tender number and detailed contact address of the company to the below address and will get the tender document by return email.
- Bidders shall furnish bid security in the form of CPO or unconditional and irrevocable bank guarantee with an amount of USD 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Dollars only) or equivalent amount in Ethiopian Birr in the name of Ethiopian Airlines Group. Any insurance guarantee shall not be accepted.
- The sealed bid document must be submitted in separate envelopes i.e., the (Technical Proposal, Financial Offer, and Bid Security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” documents delivered to Ethiopian Airlines, Strategic Sourcing Non-Technical section before/on October 6, 2022, at 2:30 PM. The bid will be opened on the same date at 3:00 PM, at Ethiopian Airlines Group Head office in Addis Ababa, in presence of those interested bidders or their legal representatives.
- For more information, please contact the below address. Address: Ethiopian Airlines Group, Procurement & Supplies Chain Management Strategic Sourcing non-technical office. Email: email@example.com Tel:- +251 11 517 8025/4028
- Ethiopian Airlines Group reserves the right to cancel or modify the tender partially or entirely.