Benishangul Gumuz Regional Sate Road and Transport Authority
Ethiopian Herald Aug 06, 2022
Invitation to Bid
The BENISHANGUL-GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ROAD AND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY invites consultants with their professional certificate and trade license valid for the year 2015 E.C and registered for VAT and listed in the category of registered consultants in the Ministry of Construction and temporary registration in Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau to submit a sealed bid for providing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the numbers listed below:
1- Supervision of Rural Roads maintenance in Benishangul gumuz, Afar, and Gambella Regions Rural Roads Authority.
1. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the bureau of Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Road and Transport Authority, Tel: 057-775-0729./0326/2622, Fax: 057-775-0404, P.O.Box: 126 ASSOSA/ETHIOPIA/
2. Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must submit Registration Certificate for the category General Consultants GC-3/Road Consultants RC-3 and above respectively, Currently Renewed Business License, VAT. Registration, Tax Payer Registration, and Tax Clearance Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the above address and payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three Hundred) for each set of documents starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on the Ethiopian Herald for the coming 30 days. The final submission date and closing of the Bid proposals will be on the 31St date of this announcement in the Ethiopian Herald at 4:00 am/ Local Time in the Morning/ and it shall be opened on the same date at 4:30 am /Local Time in the Morn in the premises of B/G/R/S/ Road and Transport Authority. A proposal, which is received late, will be returned unopened to the respective Bidder.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 100,000 (One hundred Thousand) from legal banks of Ethiopia. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the Enterprise and must be an irrevocable Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, or a Certified Payment Order (CPO) at the Bidders option except for any insurance company guarantees.
5. Sealed bids containing one original and two copies of technical and financial proposal documents should be submitted separately.
The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the Road and Transport Authority’s procurement and Materials Management Work process Office, P.O.Box 126 Assosa on/before the date and time specified above.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives to attend the Road and Transport Authority’s procurement and Materials Management Work process.
If the 31st date of this announcement lies on a weekend or an Holyday, the opening date will be the next working day while the time remains the same.
The supervision of the maintenance work shall be completed within 10 calendar months from the commencement of works.
7. The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Road, and Transport Authority reserve the right to reject any or all bids, waive informalities, advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
8. Bidder’s representative must bring the represented letter and renewed ID card.
BENISHANGUL GUMLJZ REGIONAL STATE, ROAD AND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY