Kombolcha Poly Technic College
Ethiopian Herald (May 14, 2022)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES-INDIVIDUAL SELECTION
- COUNTRY: ETHIOPIA
- NAME OF PROJECT: East Africa Skills for Transformation & Regional
- Integration Project (EASTRIP)
- Project ID: P163399
- Loan No:/Credit No./ Grant No.: Credit No. 6335-ET and Grant No. D395-ET
- Assignment Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Reference No. ET-ET KOMOBOLCHA-272522-CS-INDV
The Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the East Africa Skills Transformation and Regional Integration Project (EASTRIP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services) include providing the services of a Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist for EASTRIP at Kombolcha polytechnic college,
Kombolcha Polytechnic college (KPC) now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services for one year contract with possible extension upon satisfactory performance of the assignment.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- She/he should have of BA/MA/ in the field o Project Planning and Management or Monitoring and Evaluation or Statistics or a related field
- At least 6 years in implementation of M & E in programs and projects, Strong program/project management experience.
- At least 6 years in implementation of M&E in programs and projects, Strong program/project management experience.
- Proficiency in computerized contract management systems is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and team working skills and proficiency in English (Both Written & Spoken) are essential.
- Knowledge of program/project monitoring and evaluation, as well as financial management. Expectation attention to detail.
- Leadership, conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraphs 3.14,3.16, and 3.17 of the
- World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (**Procurement Regulation”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants (IC) method set out in the Procurement Regulations, Time Based Contract. Interested and qualified consultants may obtain the Terms of Reference of the assignment and further information at the address below during office hours 08:00 to 12:00 am & 14:30 to 17:00, pm Mondays to Thursdays; and 08:00 to 11:00 & 14:30 to 17:00 on Fridays. Expressions of interest (CV), Cover letter, and documentary evidence for fulfilling the qualifications must be delivered in a written form to the address below. (in person, by mail, by fax, or by post ) to the address below. Within 10 working days after the announcement, Attn: Human Resource Management, Office No.: 004 P.O Box: 383, KOMBOLCHA, AMHARA, ETHIOPIA Telephone: 0923435327/0333516384/ 0335513054/ Fax: (+251) 335512491 E-mail: email@example.com
Kombolcha Polytechnic college